alt:V Multiplayer Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sokrates

NativeUI Wrapper for C#

Hi guys!

I wanted to share our port of a server side MenuManager based on LeShred's MenuManager for GT-MP,

using the NativeUI of Weazel.

Since I'm often using menus to test things and mostly work on server side, I thought maybe someone else would also like

to just grab the needed files and write menus on server side.

You find all linkings and the files in the link below.

https://github.com/SokratesMir/C-MenuManager-altv

Note: You have to link the events in MenuManager.cs and import the Client-folder to your needs. This is rather a resource then a stand-alone project. Feel free to edit everything to your needs and preferences.

• Like 4

If you upload your Script, please check it. 🙂

Main*.cs -> Replace "Client" with "IPlayer".

Clientside:

If anyone change the folder "Client" to a better name like "nativeui" or something -> he need to change the ts (MenuManger.ts) -> webview item

resource.cfg -> client.ts not client.js, and add webview/* to the files...

client.ts -> Change "import menuManager from 'scripts/MenuManager';" to "import menuManager from 'scripts/MenuManager.ts';"

Now it works. 🙂

Edited by Max Jackson

Menu.cs -> Replace "Client" with "IPlayer".

It was in 'Main.cs' not in 'Menu.cs', fixed that one

If anyone change the folder "Client" to a better name like "nativeui" or something -> he need to change the ts (MenuManger.ts) -> webview item

If someone changes structure one has to emend the files properly for it to work.

resource.cfg -> client.ts not client.js, and add webview/* to the files...

Since I don't import the typings with 'webview/* ' to the client I'm using client.js. It's working fine for me, so it probably is a minor error.

On 9/1/2019 at 4:52 PM, Max Jackson said:

Change "import menuManager from 'scripts/MenuManager';" to "import menuManager from 'scripts/MenuManager.ts';"

I won't change this in my git since I took the script out of a running system and my structure needs this way of definition - but your answer is right beneath my post so I think poeple will find it and change it their way if needed.

Thanks for your answer