alt:V Multiplayer Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jack8998

Help me please

When i try to Star alt V rockstar luncher say i Dont bought copy of the game (i get gta for epic game store)

i have the same Problem. When I start altv.exe, software faild by "File GTAVLauncher.exe not found in target diretory". Epic Launcher didnt download this file. 

17 minutes ago, OiiD said:

i have the same Problem. When I start altv.exe, software faild by "File GTAVLauncher.exe not found in target diretory". Epic Launcher didnt download this file. 

There is a fix for that on the way, in the meanwhile you can create a text file with name GTAVLauncher.exe (important remove the txt extension at the end.)

3 hours ago, peter5568 said:

No,just the Rockstar Games Launcher runnning while starting GTA

IRC, the epic games launcher and the rockstar games launcher need to run, while starting the game.

• Like 1

je rencontre le même style de problème sauf que la quand je lance alt:v je ne trouve pas du tout mon gtaV qui pourtant quand j'y vais manuellement hors alt:v je le trouve,

de plus si vous pouvez aussi m'aider pour ça, quand je veux lancer gtaV avec epic il me dis de télécharger rockstar launcher une fois fais il me dis d’exécuter avec epic game et la boucle ne fais que se répété